Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Blog 3: Analysis

     Saw this ad in the newspaper its about a coffee and I am pretty much convinced by it. They have this catch phrase that goes "Stronger taste for a bolder you." The advertiser wants us to believe that this is the coffee for those people who works hard. Working hard in a sense that they participate, take risk and become more active in their jobs. As a matter of fact when dealing with situations as to making decisions, taking risk and becoming more active requires a lot of energy. In a life which you are pretty much pressured and stressed out, something as simple as a cup of coffee can help. There's just something in it that makes your day complete and I hope most of it is not in the caffeine. But I am not saying we should only buy 'Great Taste Coffee'. No, we should definitely try different brands. The secret to a great coffee is in the beans, that is one information I got from this ad. I don't think the brand being advertised here has those kinds of beans. 'Kopiko' is what I prefer, but you don't need to copy me go ahead and drink different brands of coffee. We must respect preference, I know most people like 'Nescafe'. The ad did a good job convincing his readers, giving good opinion as to how a cup of coffee can help most of the people. In the end, they didn't supply enough information supporting their products as the best. But I am pretty much convinced that a cup of coffee can help you through your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment